Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When I close my eyes...

... I can see exactly how my cabin will look in five years (I hope its only five...). Right down to the pattern of the pillows for the couch. So, below is a list of my hopefuls (eventually I'll put up photos of my own place to compare, but for now- imagine all the walls as horizontal pine planks).

As soon as you walk through the front door and into the very long hall next the stairs, there will be a reading nook where our way-too-deep-to-conveniently-store-anything closet is.


To The left, a cozy master bedroom in grays and plums.



The master bath's charming (not white plastic) and unexpected tub.


And I'm most excited about my one-day kitchen,
Something VERY close to this

 

With open shelves, teal cabinets,


hanging pans,


and concrete counter tops


I even have plans for the garden


And these are just the big plans, I haven't mentioned the laundry room, living room, or sewing corner. Ah... one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment